User Reviews & Ratings - L-ARGININE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of L-ARGININE.

«L-ARGININE Information

See products with L-ARGININE

10/5/2017 4:09:55 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    My blood pressure was between 160-170 / 90-95. I did not want to take prescription drugs so tried L'Arginine. After taking 6 grams per day, 3 times a day, my blood pressure reduced to 122/116. I couldn't believe it! I did not change any other thing. No diet changes, continued exercising as always, etc. Definitely works for me!

8/26/2017 5:52:22 PM

Reviewer: ed, 65-74 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I had taken arginine at a younger age with cardio workouts but I stopped eight years ago I had two strokes in one day I went back to taking 3000 mg of arginine I no longer take blood pressure pills my bp was 115/65 today I only see my regular doctor no heart doctor I also use l arginine to help train my grandson for football young old jock or senior it is well worth taking every day I am 70 worko ... Show Full Comment

7/26/2017 2:34:01 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: High blood pressure
    3/30/2017 8:06:36 PM

Reviewer: dhoser, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Was on amlodipine and valsartan for my blood pressure. The amlodipine thinned my hair so I was desperate to get off it. Was under nitrous oxide for a tooth extraction and 2 days later went to my doc for physical and BP was 118 (normally I'm 135-145)...told the nurse no way please take it again and is was the same. So after researching the possible affects of nitrous oxide I found it could low ... Show Full Comment

11/27/2016 3:19:48 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I now have a normal blood pressure

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?