I have used celery juice for pain treatment with wonderful results. For over a year I used to take 800mg of Ibuprofin a day for severe back aches. Not good for my liver, I know, but it was the only way to function during the day. Drinking the juice of 6 bunches of celery per day has made me so pain-free that I don't need pills. I'm physically comfortable and very thankful!

Used for fluid retention. All it really did was make my pee smell like celery!

rachel777 | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/30/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

PURE FRESH ORGANIC CELERY JUICE - NOT AS A SUPPLIMENT! As advised by a health coach, I have been drinking a full bunch of organic celery's worth of juice, when I wake up every morning. My main health concerns were fatigue, desiring weight loss, and gastrointestinal issues. Prior to doing this, typically I would skip breakfast and sometimes lunch and drink coffee as soon as I woke up, then no rules for the foods I'd consume at night. It has put me on a healthy regimented schedule. The first week I had diarrhea, but could see that a lot of build up in the gut was being released. Around 7 weeks into this practice, it seems my digestive system is working way better than it was before the diet and my metabolism has sped up. My energy levels are great as well in comparison to before the diet. Another benefit is that I seem to be less hungry and eating less in general. I am not sure how much the total change of my entire daily diet is contributing to this verses the celery juice alone. I have switched to a gluten free and mainly vegan diet. Extreme effects from celery juice in the morning have tapered off. I would recommend anyone to try this as there is no risk of adverse affects, especially as a supplementary practice.Read More Read Less

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/26/2017
Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/1/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

First noticeable effect was diuresis.

mjlothar | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/28/2016

I was prescribed this by a chiropractor/chinese medicine doctor but I am unsure if it was for joint pain or not together with a few other supplements including BioCell LIFE. Its hard to know what is doing what but my joint pain has significantly improved. I take 40 drops a day. I don't feel I have to pee more than usual. I am not sure it really helps against insomnia. I haven't experienced any serious side effects with it.

la0508 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
11/12/2015

I use celery seed extract for arthritis in my hips, knees, ankles, feet and shoulders, and it improves the pain and stiffness by about, I'd say, 85%, especially when I combine it with boswellia extract. The 2 herbs together work better than either one by itself, although both are pretty good as a stand-alone treatment for pain. When my doctor diagnosed my son with gout, I gave my son some celery seed extract, and the gout swelling and pain was completely resolved by the next morning. Celery seed, whether taken as the extract or even as powdered celery seed that you can get at any grocery store, is very useful stuff. If you want to try the celery seed powder, I'd recommend maybe 1/2 tsp taken after a meal or in tomato juice. I do find that taking boswellia 65% extract along with it after a meal (the boswellic acids that help with arthritis need some oil or other fat the improve their absorption into your blood stream)seems to improve cellery's effectiveness for arthritis pain and stiffness. I use Swanson's "Maximum Strength Celery Seed Extract standardized to 85% phthalides", and I take 2 at each meal. The capsules are very small.Read More Read Less

celorex | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/24/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I start taking celery tablet for a week , am taking metformin and other tablet for diabetic, Lisinopril and felodipine for blood pressure , after taking 7 days I start sweating night time till my bed sheet is affected . I became nerves and sad for no reason, Even though I bought 2 month supply from Nature care wellness, I got to stop the tablet. waste of money , do you think this tablet is reacting with my other medication? need some advice.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
8/11/2015

Amazing for Gout. Haven't had gout since starting this supplement. Take 2 pills a day. If my toe starts to ache take two more. Can drink and eat shrimp with no worries! Buy my pills at Vitamin shoppe. Very inexpensive.

smileynana54 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/12/2014

Help control blood pressure

Emthe | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/23/2014

wisewoman | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/6/2013

Used for fluid retention. All it really did was make my pee smell like celery!

SDS | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/7/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

My blood pressure has been approximately 135/88 for awhile now. I can drive it to 120/80 with a very low sodium diet. However, over the last 2 weeks I have eaten 2-3 stalks of celery every day. My BP is now 118/82. This is w/o eating the low salt diet.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/21/2012

My lefT wAS SWOLLEN,i TOOK CELERI AFTER 2 WEEKS, THE SWOLLEN WENT DOWN.

Lisa | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/6/2011

I take medication for insomnia, but still every night I find that I eat apples and celery to help me go to sleep and no other foods work as well. The celery is surprisingly helpful.

12/4/2009