It is hard to quantify but I firmly believe that San Qi has helped lower my blood pressure and contributed to an overall improvement of my health. I had a DVT and started taking it. An improvement was seen in my blood flow overall plus major reduction in bruises on my arms.

i use pig-worshipping indians as part of my treatment

4/16/2014
Handytim | Age: 45-54 |
1/23/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

helped lower chloresterol and HP...also helped nicotine urgeswhen I quit in 2007

don2m | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |