User Reviews & Ratings - ADRENAL EXTRACT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ADRENAL EXTRACT.

«ADRENAL EXTRACT Information

See products with ADRENAL EXTRACT

5/31/2019 10:39:21 AM

Reviewer: spaze, 25-34 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
    Snapped achilles tendon while on this pill.Specialist & nutritionist stated that adrenal cortex made tendon(and bones) softer and prone to breaking.

5/1/2018 11:38:22 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    I took this for only one month. I’m in my early forties, and it completely messed up my period. It’s 4 weeks late, and I’ve taken 5 pregnancy tests- all negative. My guess is that it does mimic estrogen, so be careful out there. I took this to get more energy as I had 3 kiddos. All it’s done is cause me more stress by missing my period.

4/18/2017 9:51:44 PM

Reviewer: GBrock, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    When life gets really crazy and my adrenals are overly stressed and I'm not sleeping and I'm nervous this is my go to support. I don't have a thyroid so I have to supplement my adrenals. Stress is not my friend at all so when it gets out of hand I turn to this as my only option to get me back to being me. I don't take it all the time only when the stress is ridiculous - maybe for a ... Show Full Comment

2/27/2017 10:40:27 PM

Reviewer: Catd, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Two months in and I wasn't sure why my doc prescribed these other than I've been tired and stressed. I feel worse, my skin is not looking good, I'm tired and wake up around 4 am every morning. After reading everything about it on this site I threw away the rest of them. I'll join a gym instead and go get a facial.

1/2/2016 3:35:33 PM

Reviewer: Cara, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    eXPERIENCED HEART PALPITATIONS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, IRREGULAR HEART BEAT, DIZZINESS, SHORTNESS OF BREATH.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?