Golden Seal should NOT be taken on a daily basis. Goldenseal is one of those things that should be used only when needed.Topically Goldenseal will kill infection and will act as a drawing agent. When taken internally goldenseal will fight infection and it will clean your system out. If you take two or three caps a day for a couple of days you will get diarrhea.Wounds heal at an amazing rate when t...

my mother was not a mentally stable person and would give me somethime 40 to 50 goldenseal root capsules a day along with a crap load of other herbs from the age of 7 till 17. i suffered from seizures, cuncussions and paralisis in my limbs. i now have progressive white matter and lesions on my brain and permanent central nervous system issues. please remember that even natural things can cause har...

mary vernon | Age: 7-12 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/18/2021
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I am excited to share this testimony, I was 3 years ago diagnosed with Herpes virus . My medical condition was heartbroken because it was causing me so many our brakes, I was subjected to different medications by my medical doctor just to control the outbreaks. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say is for me to stay on the treatment. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment on my own at least. But I found a cure instead. On the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had herpes. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine. I wish I could say that’s the end of it because I haven't had any symptoms since then.  Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. If interested contact him via email address [email protected] or call +2348107155060

it really works | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/12/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

It started out as a kidney infection, then turned into a bladder infection. plus i was having liver pain. I was in bad shape. Took goldenseal(root) for 7 days, It cleared up all my infections plus my liver is not hurting anymore. WOW!!!

Melanie | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
4/18/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

This has stopped colds developing more times that I can remember. The second I even feel a slight suggestion of a cold (you have to use it the moment you suspect a cold might be on the way) I take 2 ml in water. It tastes disgusting but I mix with juice. Seriously, the cold just disappears. It's my miracle go to when I feel a tingling in my throat or the sense a temperature is brewing.

PEC77777 | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/27/2019

My husband and I are both in our 40's. We were using the same herbal remedies for a sore throat, except, on Friday night and Saturday mid-day, I used this goldenseal treatment - put 15 drops my organic market goldenseal in 1 1/2 inches of warm water with salt. Gargle with mixture. Make a 2nd batch WITH NO SALT and drink. Can chase this with more water if the taste bothers you. This morning, Sunday, I woke up with no sore throat or unusual congestion. He woke up with chest congestion. We both slept the same number of hours to get better - about 12 hours. Typically, he has a great immune system and fights illness faster than me. This is the first time, I have done better, and I credit the goldenseal. I do take Synthroid and have half a thyroid. I make sure that treatments like this are done 4 or more hours after taking my medicine. Hopefully, I won't have to take more than 2 goldenseal treatments. If the sore throat comes back today, I will take another treatment until it's gone.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/9/2019

I used to work as an environmental educator and came across the benefits of goldenseal when combined with echinacea in a tincture. Since then I use the tincture (20 drops 3x a day for 1-2 weeks). In most cases this has worked to stop the onset of the cold or flu, but seems to not be as effective once I'm sick. If I combine the treatment with 1,000mg of rose hips capsules, I see better results as well.