Have been using every day, along with a mega-B, for 30 years, as prevention of illness. I am 63 y.o., in good health, and only have a few grey hairs on my temples. My skin is smooth with only a couple of "smile lines". New acquaintances and people I meet professionally get a shock when they find out my age, as they say I only look in my 40's. I am still in full time employment as an academic, and ...

4/4/2021
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
3/24/2020
Condition: Parkinson disease

I TAKE LOTS OF MEDICATION FOR PARKINSON AND I NEED TO PROTECT MY STOMACH LINING THEREFORE I TAKE VITAMINE E (OIL)

Maria3667 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/2/2018

I have Sjogren's Syndrome and tried vitamin E-200 I.U. in the hope of stimulating eye moisture. It worked! Also improved saliva production. Side effects: feeling 'hyper' & anxiety. Dose is probably too high, but could not find lower dosage in capsules.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/5/2018
Condition:

The total daily amount of vitamin E in PERSERVISION caused me to reach a toxic amount of absorbed E. Some effects were tremors, hot flashes and anxiety. I need to know more about how to achieve a safe level of this vitamin necessary for age-related macular degeneration.

JunieB | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/8/2017
Condition: Dermatitis

Out of nowhere an area appeared on my lower eyelid in the outer area. Red, puffy and irritated. It was there for a couple months. I read up on the internet on how people had this problem for years and doctors couldn't make it go away, so they were just dealing with it. I started talking V-E on a daily basis it disappeared. Never returned. I'm happy, no more ugly eye.