I cannot remeber the exact reason the doctor advised me to take this supplement as I had several health issues at the time one of which was ance. Which i've suffered from since my teenage years and I am now 30. I have only been taking flaxseed oil along with cod liver oil for about a month or so now. And it has done wonders for my skin. My skin is 97% clear the majority of the time. This is after...

Unexplained weight gain?

Julia | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/22/2021
Condition: High blood pressure

I heard about flaxseed oil helping lower BP on the "Bob and Brad Physiotherapist" video on You Tube. My BP was in the elevated or Hypertension Stage 1. So, I went and bought 1000mg flaxseed oil tablets and took one daily. The BP within a week dipped down to normal levels; e.g. tonight I measured 105/73. For me the tablets gave no side effects, and though large, were easy to swallow. I heard that taking circumin with a fat helped to absorb it, so I take the two tablets together, and my joints in my hands have improved significantly. So much better than taking hypertension meds and pain killers from the doctor!

daj nemojte pizdit | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
5/13/2019

Works great.

Robyn | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/13/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I just wanted a non-fishy tasting omega oil and the great side effect of taking flaxseed oil is that my nails (for the first time in my life) are strong and healthy! I actually have to file them weekly!

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/20/2017
Condition: Dry eye

Two years in a row my eye doctor told me I had dry eye so I Googled this site and tried flaxseed oil. This year the eye doctor says my dry eye is much better - I my eyes feel much better. I also sleep with a humidifier in the room in dry conditions and use eye drops before I go to bed but I think the flaxseed oil is the biggest help.

Beth H. | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/19/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Tried it as an alternative to fish oil for general health. I lost some weight, which was great, but stopped taking the flaxseed oil when my hair started falling out. Had a couple of apparent bald spots. It was about a year later when my hair started to grow back from where it had fallen out.