After a few blood work tests, my primary doctor was concerned that mymy triglyceride triglyceride level was too high. My doctor recommened fish oil capsules. After 3 months, my blood test showed a 30 point drop in my triglyceride.

I started taking Fish Oil December 2014. I have joint pain and swelling of the hands and stomach. Not sure if it is working yet, but, it might kill me first.

rebecca | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
5/17/2021
Condition: High cholesterol

I take fish oil for cholesterol. I had a hard time my HDL above 50. When I started taking fish oil my HDL rose above 50, triglycerides dropped and my DL dropped a little more. Still took medication to get it down after a year of trying dietary changes. Also, look up the research on the effect of fish oil on cell longevity.

4/17/2021

Puplover424 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/21/2020
Condition: Arthritis

Fishol has replaced meloxicam and I couldnâ??t be happier! No long term negative side effects!

William Bonney | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
2/13/2020
croaker | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/3/2019
Condition: High cholesterol

I've tried fish oil and krill oil. Neither made much difference with high triglycerides. From research I've done, fish oils with high EPA levels and low DHA levels aere supposed to work best for that purpose. EPA's lower triglycerides as does DHA, but supposedly DHA also raises cholesterol. The one brand I found so far that comes close to this mix is Omegabrite. I ordered this product from Amazon, but through a set of circumstance beyond my control, the order was returned by the carrier and reason no supplied. I intend to try ordering again and hopefully being able to try it out and have my cholesterol and triglycerides measured again once I've had some time taking this product.