- What breast density is and what it means for you.
- Why knowing your breast density is essential.
- How breast density affects your breast cancer risk and screening choices.
- What’s different about various breast cancer screenings.
- About the role of imaging in breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Why early detection of breast cancer is so important.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about breast density and why it matters. Elizabeth Dibble, MD, a breast cancer imaging specialist, will explain how to find out your breast density – and how it affects your risk for breast cancer. She’ll discuss why knowing your breast density is important in choosing the screenings best for you. Latest imaging options, and their role in breast cancer diagnosis and treatment, will be explained.
Elizabeth Dibble MD, a diagnostic radiology specialist, is associate professor of diagnostic imaging at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. She’s published more than 50 peer-reviewed papers, and presented more than 75 peer-reviewed research and educational abstracts. Her research centers on supplemental breast screening in women with dense breast tissue, breast cancer staging with functional imaging modalities, quality improvement and information technology solutions in radiology, and radiology and nuclear medicine diversity and workforce issues. She’s led and served on national and international writing committees, establishing best practice guidelines for breast cancer imaging.