Questions to Ask About Breast Implant Surgery continued...
19. Is it possible to prevent breast implants from rupturing, rippling, or wrinkling?
20. Are there possible breast implant complications that I should be aware of?
21. If I have any breast implant complications, what is your policy? Do you cover expenses? Do you recommend a cosmetic surgery complication insurance policy?
Breast Implant Surgery Preparation:
22. What diet and lifestyle changes will I need to make before breast implant surgery?
23. What do you recommend to treat swelling, bruising, and pain?
24. Will my regular pills -- birth control pills, antidepressants, diet pills -- affect the anesthesia?
25. How long should I take off from work?
The Breast Implant Procedure:
26. Where will my breast implant surgery be performed, and is the surgery center accredited?
27. Is the center set up to handle a life-threatening emergency?
28. What hospital would I be taken to if there were a problem?
29. Will I have general anesthesia, and will a certified anesthesiologist administer it?
Recovery From Breast Implant Surgery:
30. If I have an emergency after going home, how can I reach you?
31. How long will healing take?
32. How soon can I get back to my regular exercise routine?
Breast Implant Financial Issues:
33. What is included in the surgical fee? What is not covered?
34. If I am not satisfied and need a revision surgery, is that included in the initial fee?
35. Is implant removal included in the initial fee?
36. If there are breast implant complications after surgery, is that included in the initial fee?
37. How much is the deposit required, and when is it due?
38. Do you offer financing, or do you expect full payment up front?
39. Do you take credit cards?
40. Will my deposit be refunded if I change my mind?