Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) © Interactive Medical Media, LLC
2) © Interactive Medical Media, LLC
3) © Interactive Medical Media, LLC
4) Bart's Medical Library/Phototake
5) © Nucleus Medical Art. All rights reserved.
7) Volodina / Thinkstock
8) Tetra Images
10) Veronique Burger/Photo Researchers Inc
11) "Color Atlas of Cosmetic Dermatology"; Marc R. Avram, Sandy Tsao, Zeina Tannous, Mathew M. Avram; Copyright 2007 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
12) Mike Watson Images / Thinkstock
14) Gyro Photography/Amanaimages
15) Larry Wrestler/Flickr
16) Poike / Thinkstock
American Academy of Dermatology web site.
American Academy of Dermatology's PsoriasisNet web site.
American College of Rheumatology web site.
International Eczema-Psoriasis Foundation web site.
National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases web site.
Reviewed by Debra Jaliman, MD on August 31, 2020
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.