Does Triazolam Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ALPRAZOLAM; MIDAZOLAM; TRIAZOLAM/DELAVIRDINE
- TRIAZOLAM; ORAL MIDAZOLAM/SELECTED 3A4 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/MIFEPRISTONE
- ALPRAZOLAM; ESTAZOLAM; TRIAZOLAM/RIBOCICLIB
- SEDATIVE HYPNOTICS; ALCOHOL/SODIUM OXYBATE
- SELECTED BENZODIAZEPINES/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
- ORAL MIDAZOLAM; TRIAZOLAM/PROTEASE INHIBITORS
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- MIDAZOLAM; TRIAZOLAM/DILTIAZEM; VERAPAMIL
- ALPRAZOLAM; ESTAZOLAM; MIDAZOLAM; TRIAZOLAM/NEFAZODONE
- BENZODIAZEPINES/OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)
- BENZODIAZEPINES/ETHYL ALCOHOL
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- BENZODIAZEPINES/MACROLIDE ANTIBIOTICS
- SELECTED BENZODIAZEPINES/SELECTED AZOLE ANTIFUNGALS
- SLT PO BENZODIAZEPINES/APREPITANT (>40 MG);NETUPITANT
- SELECTED BENZODIAZEPINES/SELECTED CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- SELECTED BENZODIAZEPINES/PHENOBARBITAL; PRIMIDONE
- SLT PO BENZODIAZEPINES/APREPITANT (<= 40 MG)
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/SCHISANDRA
- SELECTED BENZODIAZEPINES/IDELALISIB
- BENZODIAZEPINES/METHADONE FOR MAT
- BENZODIAZEPINES/OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)
- BENZODIAZEPINES/OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.