Tips for Living Well With Multiple Sclerosis
Make the most of every day despite MS.
6 Super Tips in the MS Memory Challenge Game
- MS, like playing a game, can be unpredictable. Keeping the lines of
communication open between you and your family can be a vital key to coping
with the unexpected changes MS can bring. Take the time to talk to family and
- Like forgetting the rules of the game, MS can leave you stressed -- which
can just make things worse. It’s important to take time to slow down,
de-stress, and care for yourself. It’s a vital part to staying on top of your
- Life, like game play, is full of surprises. That’s why you may be surprised
to learn your kids or your spouse need your help in learning to deal with your
MS. Keep the lines of communication open.
- Your memory helps you win this game. And your memory of rising to meet
other challenges can help you win when living with MS. Have faith in your
abilities to change and adapt -- and get help when you need it.
- Living with MS can be as frustrating as playing a game you don’t
understand. And while we don’t yet understand the causes of MS, what we do know
is that it’s controllable and treatable -- if you get the help you
- Stress can come from just about anywhere: a hectic job, MS flares, even a
complicated game. No matter what amps up your stress, there are great ways to
manage it, from massage to exercise to hanging out with friends.