Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(2) Allen Donikowski/Flickr
(4) Keith Brofsky/UpperCut Images
(5) Kelly Sillaste/Flickr
(6) Lori Lee Miller/Photodisc
(7) Rich Reid/National Geographic
(8) Jamie Grill
(9) Patrick La Roque/First Light
(10) Mieke Dalle/Photographer's Choice
(11) Keiji Iwai/Photographer's Choice
(12) Kenji Hata/NEOVISION/Amana Images
(13) Vanessa Davies/Dorling Kindersley
(14) Lyn Walkerden/Flickr
(15) Stacy Gold/National Geographic
(16) R. Nelson/Flickr
(17) Barbel Buchner
(18) 2A Images
(19) Maria Teijeiro/OJO Images
(20) Nick Daly/Cultura
(22) Thomas Northcutt/Digital Vision
Autism-Help.org: "Eating and Feeding Issues."
Clemson Cooperative Extension: "Picky Eaters."
FamilyDoctor.org: "When Your Toddler Doesn't Want to Eat."
KidsHealth.org: "My Toddler Hates Vegetables. What Can I Do?" "Toddlers at the Table: Avoiding Power Struggles."
United States Department of Agriculture: "Make Food Fun for Picky Eaters."
USDA's Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion: "Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010."
University of Michigan Health System: "Feeding Your Child and Teen."
ZeroToThree.org: "How to Handle Picky Eaters."
Reviewed by Dan Brennan, MD on June 16, 2016
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.