Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Psoriasis Treatments
Since you were recently diagnosed with psoriasis, ask your doctor these questions at your next visit.
- What is your overall approach to treatment for psoriasis?
- What is our treatment plan for my psoriasis?
- How severe is my psoriasis?
- What is the purpose of each of my medications?
- What side effects should I look out for from my psoriasis treatments?
- What about biologic agents to treat my psoriasis?
- What financial options exist to help me pay for biologic agents for psoriasis treatment?
- What can I do on my own to care for my psoriasis?
- Are you able to refer me to a psychologist, social worker, or other therapist if I feel I would benefit?
- Besides medication, what other psoriasis treatments are available that might help me?