Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Sami Sarkis / Photographer’s Choice / Photolibrary
(2) Stuart McClymont / Stone / Getty Images
(3) Image Source
(4) Jupiter Images Unlimited
(5) Marcin Balcerzak / iStockphoto
(6) Jacob Wackerhausen / iStockphoto
(7) Terje Rakke / The Image Bank / Getty Images
(8) Image Source / ArtLife Images
(9) Charles Thatcher / Stone / Getty Images
(10) Aimin Tang / iStockphoto
(11) UpperCut Images / ArtLife Images
(12) Jupiter Images Unlimited
(13) Justin Horrocks / iStockphoto
Smokefree.gov: “What’s Your Reason to Quit?” “Tools & Tips,” “Find a Quit Method That Works for You,” “How Much Will You Save?”
American Lung Association: “Benefits of Quitting.”
Kidshealth.org: “How Can I Quit Smoking?”
Reviewed by Brunilda Nazario, MD on October 09, 2015
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE VETERINARY ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional veterinary advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your pet’s health. Never ignore professional veterinary advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think your pet may have a veterinary emergency, immediately call your veterinarian.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.