Top Women’s Health Stories of 2008: Readers’ Choice
Here are some of the most viewed women’s health stories of the year.
Are you normal? That’s a question on a lot of women’s minds when it comes to personal health. It was also a good year for beating belly fat and finding ways to fight fatigue.
Those topics are among the most viewed women’s health stories on WebMD for 2008.
2008 Year in Review
Sex and skin, digestion and diet, matters of the heart, mind, and more --
these hot topics attracted WebMD readers in 2008.
Take a look at the year's top health stories, slideshows, and video.
© 2008 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Your Period
- How to Handle Embarrassing Problems
- 5 Home Remedy No-Nos
- Vaginal Problems That Affect Your Sex Life
- Banish the Bags Under Your Eyes
- Fatigued or Full Throttle: Is Your Thyroid to Blame?
- Calcium: Got to Have It for Healthy Bones
- Belly Fat Doesn't Bode Well for Women
- A Lifetime of Healthy Breasts
- Cut Death Risk by Changing These 5 Bad Habits