ADHD and Drug Abuse Directory
Sort by: Date A-Z
- Overdoses on ADHD Drugs May Be Rising
- For Young People With ADHD, Drug Therapy Does Not Lead to Drug Abuse
- Is Provigil Addictive?
- Certain Behaviors in ADHD May Increase Risk of Early Drug Use
- ADHD Drugs Don't Lead to Drug Abuse
- ADHD Common in Students Misusing Stimulant Drugs
- Do ADHD Medicines Boost Substance Abuse Risk?
- One in 10 U.S. Kids Diagnosed With ADHD: Report
- More College Students Misusing ADHD Med as Study Aid
- ADHD Stimulant Drug Abuse Common Among Young Adults: Survey
- Kids With ADHD More Likely to Abuse Drugs: Analysis
- Many Ivy League Students Admit Using ADHD Drugs for Better Grades: Study
- ADHD Drug Use By Young Adults Doubled: Report
- Childhood ADHD Linked to Later Risk of Drug Abuse
- ADHD Drug Abuse Rising Among Teens
- ADHD Drugs, Substance Abuse Not Linked
- ADHD at 6, Alcoholic at 16?
- Drug Abusers Can't Learn From Experience
- ADHD Linked to Later Substance Abuse
- House Panel Explores Ritalin Use
- Ritalin -- Prescriptions Don't Seem to Matter for Some