- Ankylosing Spondylitis: What I’ve Learned From Those I Treat
A rheumatologist talks about challenges and lessons learned with ankylosing spondylitis.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: When Your Treatment Isn’t Working
An expert shares strategies for treating AS when your first-line treatment doesn’t work.
- Being a Young Adult With Ankylosing Spondylitis
Living with ankylosing spondylitis as a young adult: One woman shares her story.
- BIPOC With Ankylosing Spondylitis
Living with ankylosing spondylitis as a person of color: One woman shares her experiences.
- Today’s Devices and Gadgets to Help With Ankylosing Spondylitis
Assistive devices, tools, gadgets, and aids to help you manage ankylosing spondylitis.
- Best Hacks for Living With Ankylosing Spondylitis
When you have ankylosing spondylitis, day-to-day things like bathing and dressing yourself can be a task. Try these tips to make life easier.
- Spotlight On: Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
Learn the difference between non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Why I’m Hopeful About Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment
Anca Askanase, MD, gives three reasons to be optimistic about the future of ankylosing spondylitis treatment.
- Assistive Devices: Living Better With Arthritis
Living with an arthritic condition can be a challenge. Here are some assistive gadgets, mobility devices, and safety tips that can make it easier.
- Finally Turning to a Biologic to Treat My Ankylosing Spondylitis
Chassity Stewart dealt with ankylosing spondylitis symptoms for over a decade before she found relief with a biologic. Here’s what she wants you to know.
- The Invisibility of Ankylosing Spondylitis
Teacher Ali Cornish details what life is like living with a disease no one else can see.
- Getting Physical to Ease Your Ankylosing Spondylitis
Physical therapist Maura Iversen shares how exercise and other practices can ease the pain and stiffness that come with ankylosing spondylitis.
- Staying Active With Ankylosing Spondylitis
Blogger Charis Hill, a former marathoner, details their diagnosis and how they stay active as their disease progresses.
- What’s Next for Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment?
Ankylosing spondylitis can be challenging to diagnose and treat. WebMD looks into the latest promising therapies and treatments.
- Overcoming the Challenges of Ankylosing Spondylitis
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) advocate Jed Finley details growing up with the condition and shares how its challenges led him to his passion: creating community.
- Manage Your Gout Between Flares
You just had your first gout flare, so what happens now? Learn how to take control, improve your habits, and lower your chances of another.
- What Exercise Can Do for Your Arthritis
If you've got aching joints and arthritis, exercise can help.
- 10 Habits That Can Wreck Joint Health
Your joints might like it if you text a little bit less and get more exercise, including strength training.
- Eat Right to Maintain Healthy Joints
Your diet can affect your joints. Learn what types of food are best for healthy joints.
- How to Strengthen Your Joints
See the exercises you should do for strong, healthy joints. Find out what type of cardio to do, and why lunges, squats, and stretching can help.
- The Arthritis Diet: How Excess Weight Damages Your Joints
Managing your weight can reduce unnecessary stress on your joints. Get tips on diet and exercise when you have arthritis.
- Arthritis at Work: Ergonomics Can Help
Arthritis can make every task challenging, especially at work. Get tips from WebMD for minimizing joint pain, strain, and stiffness at work.
- Easing Stress, Easing Arthritis Symptoms
Is stress contributing to your arthritis symptoms? Here, WebMD breaks down the link between the two, and how best to manage inevitable life stresses.
- Understanding Arthritis Painkillers
Many medications that ease arthritis pain have the potential for health risks, but it’s important to know that the risks are quite low.
- Tour de France Champ Faces Hip Surgery
Doctors explain why osteonecrosis is leading to hip replacement surgery for cyclist Floyd Landis.
- Fast & Simple Meals for Arthritis
Arthritis pain can make it hard to cook. Try these tricks to preparing easy and nutritious meals.
- Making the Decision on NSAIDs
Should you take anti-inflammatory pain relievers regularly? Here are pros and cons to help you make your decision.
- Pain Relief: How NSAIDs Work
NSAIDs are among the most common pain relievers in the world. And lately, they're among the most controversial. Find out what these anti-inflammatory pills actually do inside your body.
- Are Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relievers Safe for You?
Here's help weighing the benefits and risks of anti-inflammatory pain relievers, from aspirin to Celebrex.
- Arthritis Diet Claims: Fact or Fiction
Pain from arthritis might lead you to try anything to relieve it, including a change in diet or taking supplements. Make sure you know what works first.
- WebMD Presents: Arthritis - Therapy in Motion - Aquatics
People with arthritis increasingly turn to water exercise for several key reasons.
- WebMD Presents: Arthritis - Therapy in Motion - Strengthening
WebMD Presents: Arthritis - Therapy in Motion - <FONT size=2>Strengthening</FONT>
- WebMD Presents: Arthritis - Therapy in Motion - Stretching
WebMD Presents: Arthritis - Therapy in Motion - Stretching