If you were recently diagnosed with asthma, ask your doctor these questions at your next visit.
1. What is asthma?
2. What are the causes of asthma?
3. Are there things I can change in my life to reduce my risk of an asthma attack?
4. What kinds of tests will I need to monitor my asthma?
5. What kind of inhalers do I need?
6. How do I use an asthma inhaler?
7. Are there some alternative therapies I can use along with my asthma medications?
8. Is it safe to exercise with asthma?
9. Why do I need an asthma action plan?
10. Does stress trigger asthma?