Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Image Source
(2) Jordan Siemens / The Image Bank
(3) amana productions inc.
(4) Caroline von Tuempling / Taxi
(5) Edward McCulloch / fStop
(6) Yo Oura / Riser
(7) Yellow Dog Productions / Photographer's Choice
(8) Allison Michael Orenstein / Photodisc; Andersen Ross / Photodisc
(9) Safia Fatimi / The Image Bank
(10) Assembly / Photographer's Choice
(11) Juice Images / Cultura
(12) Erik Isakson / Tetra Images
(13) Yellow Dog Productions / Taxi
(14) Thomas Northcut / Stockbyte
(15) Medioimages / Photodisc
Raj Rao, MD, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Neurosurgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke: "Low Back Pain Fact Sheet."
PubMed Health: "Taking Care of Your Back at Home."
New York-Presbyterian Hospital: "Oh My Aching Back! Tips on Avoiding Back Injury From New York Presbyterian's Spine Center."
Reviewed by Tyler Wheeler, MD on December 08, 2019
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.