Back Pain News & Features
- Simple Solutions for Lower Back Pain Work Best: Study
March 3, 2023 — Many people with lower back pain found relief using muscle relaxants and anti-inflammatories.
- What You Can Do About Your Back Pain
Everyone gets back pain at some time. Here are six ways to help you improve your back pain.
- Implants and Less Invasive Surgery for Back Pain
New treatments for back pain include less cutting for quicker healing. Implants can mimic your bone, or use electricity or drugs to numb the pain.
- Is It Time for Back Surgery?
What are the reasons you might need back surgery?
- Disk Fixes for Lower Back Pain
Lower back pain: How can you fix a problem disk?
- How to Get Ready for Back Surgery
Know the dos and don’ts of preparing for back surgery.
- Alternative Therapies for Low Back Pain
A look at ways to treat low back pain without drugs or surgery, such as acupuncture, yoga, massage, and biofeedback.
- Find the Right Treatment for Your Back Pain
Examine your options and figure out which treatment might be right for you.
- Back Pain Dos and Don'ts
Back pain affects millions of Americans. Get tips from WebMD for avoiding back pain at work and at home.
- Don’t Let Low Back Pain Ruin Sex
Does chronic back pain impact your sex life? Expert tips to help keep sex enjoyable when you have low back pain.
- Emotional Aspects of Low Back Pain
Chronic back pain can impact more than your physical health. Find out how to manage persistent back pain and its emotional effects.
- Managing Your Back Pain at Home
How to care for your low back pain at home and when to see a doctor for back pain treatment.
- How to Protect Your Back
Don't let back pain cramp your style. Get tips on protecting your back from pain and injury.
- Top Causes of Chronic Low Back Pain
Most people experience lower back pain at some time in their lives. Here are the top causes of low back pain and tips for how to prevent it.
- How to Wreck Your Back
WebMD identifies five common triggers for back pain at home, work, and play, and provides tips for preventing back problems.
- Relieve Back Pain With Core Strength Training
Suffering from chronic back pain? Try core strength training.
- Andre Agassi's Battle With Back Pain
Andre Agassi's experience with chronic back pain.
- VAX-D: Treating Back Pain Without Surgery
Experts discuss the effectiveness of a back pain treatment that offers an alternative to surgery.
- Low Back Pain Shouldn't Sideline You
New treatments are improving the outlook for back pain sufferers.
- Back Pain Tips: Help With Housework
Follow these five simple rules to protect your back while you do housework.
- Getting Rid of That Aching Back
Some see VAX-D as a good alternative to surgery. Others aren't so sure.