Restless Legs Syndrome Center News & Features
- Restless Legs Syndrome Might Raise Risk of Suicide
August 26, 2019 — People with restless legs syndrome (RLS) have nearly three times the risk of suicide and self-harm, which indicates that there may be a link between the physical condition and mental health.
- Restless Legs Linked to Brain Changes
April 25, 2018 — The people with restless legs syndrome also had a decrease in the brain region where nerve fibers connect the two sides of the brain, according to the study published online April 25 in the journal Neurology.
- Can Allergy Meds Worsen Restless Legs Syndrome?
April 19, 2016 — Some over-the-counter antihistamines might cause painful sensations that disrupt sleep, expert says
- FDA OKs First Device for Restless Legs Syndrome
June 2, 2014 — The FDA has approved Relaxis, the first device to improve sleep in patients with restless legs syndrome (RLS).
- Restless Legs Syndrome Tied to Earlier Death Risk
June 12, 2013 — Older men with condition have 39 percent increase in mortality, study suggests
- Drugs May Help Relieve Restless Legs Syndrome
March 4, 2013 — Review found two types of approved medications helped most patients with moderate to severe symptoms
- 8 Lifestyle Tweaks for Restless Legs Syndrome
September 6, 2012 — WebMD reports on 8 changes to make if you have restless legs syndrome (RLS).
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Sleep
August 6, 2012 — WebMD talks to experts about how to sleep better if you have Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS).
- Night Walker: Restless Legs Syndrome
February 23, 2007 — Do creepy-crawly feelings in your legs have you walking the night away, seeking relief? You may have symptoms of restless legs syndrome, also known as RLS.