Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Quiet Noise Creative / Digital Vision
(2) JGI / Jamie Grill
(3) Pamplemousse / OJO Images
(4) Joel Sartore / National Geographic
(5) Steve Cole / the Agency Collection
(6) PhotoAlto / Odilon Dimier
(7) Seiya Kawamoto / Taxi Japan
(8) Just One Film / The Image Bank
(9) Jason Hetherington / Stone
(10) Sabrina Vani / Radius Images
(12) Jetta Productions / Walter
(13) Richard Newstead / Flickr
(14) Xavier Florensa / Age Fotostock
(15) Kalium / Age Fotostock
(16) Apostrophe Productions / Photodisc
American College of Sports Medicine.
Harvard Women's Health Watch, March 2012.
Innes, K. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2012.
Lettieri, C. Chest, January 2009.
National Heart Lung and Blood Institute.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
National Sleep Foundation.
Restless Legs Syndrome Foundation.
Reviewed by Carol DerSarkissian on December 06, 2016
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.