IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) SPL / Photo Researchers, Inc. and Medical RF / Phototake
2) Dr. P. Marazzi / Photo Researchers, Inc
3) Zephyr / Photo Researchers, Inc.
4) Annemarie van den Berg/ Flickr Collection / Getty Images
5) Shannon Fagan / Photodisc
7) Peggy Firth and Susan Gilbert for WebMD
8) ISM / Phototake and Medical Body Scans / Photo Researchers, Inc.
9) Steve Gschmeissner / Photo Researchers, Inc.
10) Peggy Firth and Susan Gilbert for WebMD
11) Peggy Firth and Susan Gilbert for WebMD
12) Peggy Firth and Susan Gilbert for WebMD
14) SPL / Photo Researchers, Inc.
15) Antonia Reeve / Photo Researchers, Inc.
19) Creatas Images
20) Jupiterimages / Comstock
21) Carol & Mike Werner / Visuals Unlimited / Corbis
American Cancer Society: "Bladder Cancer," "Hairdressers and Barbers May Be at Increased Cancer Risk," "Vitamin E," "What's New in Bladder Cancer Research?"
American Urological Association: "Bladder Cancer."
American Urological Association Foundation: "Hematuria."
Journal of the American Medical Association: “Association Between Smoking and Risk of Bladder Cancer Among Men and Women.”
Occupational & Environmental Medicine: “Bladder cancer among hairdressers: a meta-analysis.”
British Journal of Cancer: “Occupation and bladder cancer: a cohort study in Sweden.”
National Cancer Institute: "Staging," "Bladder Cancer Treatment," "Drugs Approved for Bladder Cancer," "SEER Stat Fact Sheets: Bladder."
NIH Research Matters: "Smoking and Bladder Cancer."
ScienceDaily: "Cigarette Smoking Implicated in Half of Bladder Cancers in Women; Bladder Cancer Risk from Smoking Is Higher Than Previously Estimated, Study Confirms."
Stanford Cancer Institute: "Information About Bladder Cancer."
World Health Organization: "Tobacco Free Initiative -- Cancer."