Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Features
Navigating the Financial Aspects of CAR T-Cell Therapy
- CLL in the Later Stages
Know what to expect In the later stages of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) so you can discuss treatment with your doctor and get the support you need.
- Talking to Your Doctor About CLL Clinical Trials
Research studies, or clinical trials, may be a treatment option for your chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). Here’s what to know before you sign up.
- Is Immunotherapy Right for My NHL?
Immunotherapy is proving to be a powerful weapon against cancer. But is it the right choice for your non-Hodgkin's lymphoma? These are things to consider when making that decision.
- Managing Side Effects of Immunotherapy for NHL
All cancer treatments have side effects. That includes immunotherapy for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. What can you expect, and what can you do about them?
- Is CAR T-Cell Therapy Right for My PMBL?
CAR T therapy shows great promise for folks with primary mediastinal B-cell lymphoma, but it’s not for everyone. Learn how to know when it might be a good fit for you.
- Starting Lymphoma Immunotherapy: What to Expect
Immunotherapy may be an option to help treat some types of immunotherapy. Find out what it’s like, including what the side effects may be, before you get started.
- Managing Side Effects from Lymphoma Immunotherapy
Common side effects from lymphoma immunotherapy and how to deal with them.
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma: CAR T Side Effects
CAR T therapy for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma can be a lifesaver, but it does have its risks. Learn the side effects it may cause and how your doctor will keep them in check.
- Primary Mediastinal B-Cell Lymphoma: CAR T Side Effects
CAR T therapy for primary mediastinal B-cell lymphoma can be a lifesaver, but it does have its risks. Learn the side effects it may cause and how your doctor will keep them in check.
- Is CAR T-Cell Therapy Right for My DLBCL?
CAR T-cell therapy is a cutting-edge treatment for some people with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Is it right for you?
- Should I Join a Clinical Trial for Non-Hodgkin's?
Find out how you can decide if a clinical trial for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is a good idea for you.
- Can I Delay Treatment for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma?
Find out when you should consider taking a "watch and wait" approach to a type of cancer called non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Manage Side Effects of Non-Hodgkin's Treatment
Get some simple strategies to handle the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, including fatigue, nausea, and hair loss.
- 10 Questions With Actor and Musician Charles Esten
The Nashville star shares his passion for advances in leukemia and lymphoma research
- Get Support for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
Learn ways to get the emotional backing you need when you get a diagnosis of chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), also known as chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Remission for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
Find out the specific milestones you need to reach in order to be in remission when you have chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), also known as chronic myeloid leukemia.
- What to Expect From a Stem Cell Transplant
Stem cell transplantation, in combination with traditional treatments, can improve outcomes for patients with multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Stewart Francke Fights Leukemia One Song at a Time
The songwriter, himself a survivor of leukemia, wins a major award for his efforts to help others with the disease.
- Rap Star Nelly: Fitness, Fatherhood, and a Health Foundation
How the chart-topping musician stays healthy while balancing a multi-faceted career, his family, and his work advocating for bone marrow transplants.
- Actor Evan Handler on Life After Cancer
'Sex and the City' actor Evan Handler talks about how he manages career, emotions, self-care -- and a new baby -- after leukemia.
- New Treatments for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
The rate of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma has nearly doubled since the 1970s, but advances in treatments are offering new hope.