Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) PDSN / Medical Images
2) Acdx / Wikipedia
3) Chris Barry / Medical Images
4) National Cancer Institute / Getty Images
5) SomkiatFakmee / Thinkstock
6) Clinical Photography, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, UK / Science Source
7) BOB TAPPER / Medical Images
8) Ralph Jr / Getty Images
9) Sebastian Kaulitzki / Thinkstock, Sebastian Kaulitzki / Thinkstock
10) Manchan / Getty Images
11) nakornkhai / Thinkstock
12) James King-Holmes / Science Source
13) WILL & DENI MCINTYRE / Getty Images
American Cancer Society: “Laser Therapy for Eye Cancer,” “What Is Retinoblastoma?”
American Society Of Clinical Oncology (Cancer.net): “Lacrimal Tumor Guide,” “Eyelid Cancer Guide,” “Eye Cancer Guide.”
FDA: “Medical Lasers.”
NIH: “Retinoblastoma in Adults: a Case Report and Literature Review,” “Management of conjunctival malignant melanoma: a review and update,” “Lung Cancer and Eye Metastases.”
Review of Ophthalmology: “Diagnosis & Treatment of Intraocular Lymphoma.”
Reviewed by Whitney Seltman on July 31, 2019
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.