Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Science Photo Library - SCIEPRO / Getty Images
2) Gastrolab / Science Source
3) Gastrolab / Science Source
4) Purestock / Thinkstock
5) royaltystockphoto / Thinkstock
6) Michaeljung / Thinkstock
7) Left to right: sebboy12 / Thinkstock, Baloncici / Thinkstock
8) Image Source / Getty Images
9) Wavebreakmedia Ltd / Thinkstock
10) Javier Larrea / Getty Images
11) Trish233 / Thinkstock
12) Wavebreakmedia Ltd / Thinkstock
13) BrianAJackson / Thinkstock
14) Blend Images - ERproductions Ltd / Getty Images
15) AzmanJaka / Thinkstock
American Cancer Society: "What is Stomach Cancer?" "What are the Risk Factors for Stomach Cancer?" "How is Stomach Cancer Diagnosed?" "Lifestyle Changes After Stomach Cancer."
Mayo Clinic: "Stomach Cancer: Overview," "Stomach Cancer: Symptoms and causes," "Stomach Cancer: Diagnosis," "Stomach Cancer: Treatment."
American Society of Clinical Oncology: "Stomach Cancer - Introduction," "Stomach Cancer - Treatment Options."
National Cancer Institute: "Stomach (Gastric) Cancer -- Patient Version."
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: "Stomach (Gastric) Cancer."
MD Anderson Cancer Center: "Stomach Cancer Facts," "Stomach Cancer Symptoms," "Stomach Cancer Treatments."
Reviewed by Laura J. Martin, MD on June 23, 2019
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.