Ear Infection Videos
- Hearing Loss Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments
Factors like age, genetics, and illness can make it more difficult to hear. Sometimes it’s only temporary, but what can you do to protect your ears from permanent damage?
- Mastoiditis Symptoms, Causes, Treatment
Mastoiditis is an infection of the air cells in the mastoid bone, the bone behind the ear. Learn more about what causes it and treatments that can help.
- Ear Infection Symptoms
What are the early signs of an ear infection? Symptoms vary between adults and children, so here is what you should look out for.
- Earwax Blockage: Causes and Treatments
How does wax get lodged further into your ear canal, and what treatments exist to remove buildup?
- Ruptured Eardrum: Causes and Treatment
A ruptured eardrum can happen suddenly and bring on sharp pain. What causes it, and what should you do as your eardrum heals?
- Ear Infections: Diagnosis and Treatment
What do doctors recommend to treat an ear infection? Most cases depend on what’s causing it.
- How to Treat Vertigo Dizziness
Feeling dizzy from vertigo? Try the Epley maneuver to treat it at home.
- How to Avoid a Swimmer's Ear Infection
If you love spending time in the water, take a few simple steps to avoid this ear infection.
- In Plain Sight: Hearing
Ears are the entryway to one of our most important senses, hearing!