What Conditions does Cytosar-U Solution, Reconstituted (Recon Soln) Treat?
- acute myeloid leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia in the Blast Crisis Phase
- Type of Leukemia - Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Progressive Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Burkitt's Lymphoma
- Conditioning prior to Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- chronic myelocytic leukemia
- bone marrow disorders occurring before leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Prevent Spread of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma to the Brain
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.