Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- breast cancer
- a significant decrease in certain blood clotting cells called platelets
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- a type of movement disorder called parkinsonism
- tardive dyskinesia, a disorder characterized by involuntary movements of the face, mouth and tongue
- extrapyramidal disease, a type of movement disorder
- neuroleptic malignant syndrome, a reaction characterized by fever, muscle rigidity and confusion
- glaucoma, an increased pressure in the eye
- angina, a type of chest pain
- orthostatic hypotension, a form of low blood pressure
- low blood pressure
- hardening of the liver caused by alcohol
- chronic inflammation of the liver
- hardening of the liver
- liver problems
- enlarged prostate with urination problem
- an inability to completely empty the bladder
- dementia in an elderly person
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Stelazine intramuscular?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.