What Conditions does Mebendazole Oral Treat?
- tapeworm infection - unilocular hydatid disease
- Echinococcus multilocularis tapeworm infection of the lung
- infection caused by the trichinae parasite
- hookworm infection caused by Ancylostoma duodenale
- hookworm infection caused by Necator americanus
- infestation by roundworm Ascaris lumbrico
- intestinal infection by a worm - Trichuris trichiura
- pinworm infection
- intestinal infection caused by the roundworm Capillaria
- angiostrongyliasis due to Angiostrongylus cantonensis
- angiostrongyliasis due to Angiostrongylus costaricensis
- Gnathostoma worm infection
- an infection due to a parasite
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Mebendazole Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.