Who should not take Navelbine Vial?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- decreased blood platelets
- decreased neutrophils a type of white blood cell
- peripheral neuropathy
- interstitial pneumonitis
- gangrene of intestine caused by blood supply problem
- blocked bowels with decreased peristaltic movement
- stomach or intestine blockage
- severe liver disease
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- Cancer That Has Spread To The Liver
- Vinca Alkaloid
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.