What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Nano VM 1-3 3.5 Mg-75 Mcg Oral Powder to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- Requires a Risk/Benefit Assessment:
- No Known Fetal/Neonatal Risk:
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: MAY CAUSE ZINC-INDUCED COPPER DEF. IN INFANT WITH DOSES HIGHER THAN 40MG/DAY.
- No Known Risk: MAY ACCUMULATE IN LIVER;MATERNAL SUPPL NOT REC UNLESS DIET INSUFFIC IN VIT E
- No Known Risk: BREASTFEEDING CAN CONTINUE DURING TREATMENT
If you are an adult over 60
- management or monitoring precaution: Dehydration/hyponatremia possible with frequent use.
- management or monitoring precaution: Renal-Decreased doses may be necessary in advanced renal dysfunction. Monitor serum potassium levels more closely. Gastrointestinal-Increased risk for gastritis.
Giving Nano VM 1-3 3.5 Mg-75 Mcg Oral Powder to a child under 12
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.