Does Combiflex ES Tablet Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
- XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/DIPYRIDAMOLE INJECTABLE
- NSAID; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTION)
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/CIMETIDINE
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT IODIDE/RADIOACTIVE IODIDE
- SALICYLATES/VARICELLA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- ACETAMINOPHEN/SODIUM FUSIDATE
- SALICYLATES/INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/ADENOSINE; HEXOBENDINE; REGADENOSON
- SELECT SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (LOW STRENGTH INJ, ORAL)
- ASPIRIN(>81MG); SALICYLATES/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAG)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/LITHIUM
- SELECTED XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/FLUVOXAMINE
- ACETAMINOPHEN/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS
- ALUMINUM;MAGNESIUM;LANTHANUM;SIMETHICONE/ORAL THYROID AGENTS
- ALUMINUM; MAGNESIUM-CONTAINING COMPOUNDS/GABAPENTIN
- SALICYLATES/VALPROIC ACID
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/CARBONIC ANHYDRASE INHIBITORS
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); SALICYLATES/URICOSURICS
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/HEPARIN
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.