What Conditions does Niacin-Simvastatin Tablet, Extended Release Multiphase 24 Hr (Tablet, ER Hr) Treat?
- excessive fat in the blood
- high cholesterol
- high amount of triglyceride in the blood
- combined high blood cholesterol and triglyceride level
- low HDL cholesterol
- Increased Triglycerides and Cholesterol
- Myocardial Reinfarction Prevention
- treatment to slow progression of coronary artery disease
- heterozygous inherited high blood cholesterol
- primary prevention of heart attack
- stroke prevention
- hardening of the arteries due to plaque buildup
- prevention of transient ischemic attack
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.