What Conditions does Zmax Pediatric Suspension, Extended Release, Reconstituted (Suspension, ER, Reconstituted) Treat?
- acute sinusitis caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Acute Sinusitis caused by Moraxella Catarrhalis
- Pneumonia caused by Bacteria
- Acute Bacterial Infection of the Sinuses
- acute sinusitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- Bacterial Pneumonia caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Bacterial Pneumonia caused by Haemophilus Influenzae
- pneumonia due to mycoplasma
- Pneumonia caused by the Bacteria Chlamydia
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.