What Conditions does D3-2000 Treat?
- low levels of parathyroid hormone
- rickets that is dependent on vitamin D levels in the body
- or softening of bones
- low vitamin D levels
- osteoporosis caused by glucocorticoid drugs
- a condition of weak bones
- softening of bones from seizure medications
- prevention of vitamin D deficiency
- generalized changes in bone associated with renal failure
- vitamin D deficiency (high dose therapy)
- bone changes due to x-linked hypophosphatemia
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.