Who should not take Jalyn?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- orthostatic hypotension, a form of low blood pressure
- priapism, a prolonged erection of the penis
- cataract surgery
- floppy iris during eye surgery
- CYP2D6 poor metabolizer
- reduced activity of cytochrome p450 CYP3A4
- liver problems
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- high-grade prostate cancer
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Jalyn?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.