Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- brain operation
- operation on the spine
- diabetic retinopathy, a type of damage to the eye from diabetes
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- an increased risk of bleeding
- bleeding from the retina
- bleeding in the eye
- significant uncontrolled high blood pressure
- bacterial infection of heart valve
- abnormal bleeding in the brain resulting in damage to brain tissue, called a hemorrhagic stroke
- bleeding within the skull
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- recent operation
- moderate to severe kidney impairment
- procedure to place indwelling epidural catheter
- neuraxial anesthesia, local anesthesia injected in the epidural space or subarachnoid space
- deep peripheral nerve block
- deep plexus block
- cerebral amyloid angiopathy
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Iprivask subcutaneous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.