Who should not take CHLOROPROCAINE HCL?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency
- inadequate amount of butyrylcholinesterase enzyme
- methemoglobinemia, a type of blood disorder
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- atrial fibrillation
- slow heartbeat
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- anemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
- structural disorder of heart
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using chloroprocaine (PF) injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.