Does ABSTRAL Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- FENTANYL/METHYLENE BLUE
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/MIFEPRISTONE
- SELECT OPIOIDS/SIBUTRAMINE
- OPIOID ANALGESICS/OPIOID ANTAGONISTS
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/SELECTED CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- CHRONIC OPIOIDS/NALBUPHINE
- CHRONIC OPIOIDS/BUTORPHANOL
- CHRONIC OPIOIDS/BUPRENORPHINE
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/CERITINIB; CRIZOTINIB
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/VOXELOTOR
- SELECTED CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/PEXIDARTINIB
- FENTANYL; LEVOMETHADONE; METHADONE/LINEZOLID
- SELECTED CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/SOTORASIB
- ANTICHOLINERGICS; OPIOIDS/ELUXADOLINE
- AGENTS THAT MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY DEPRESSION/SODIUM OXYBATE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/SELECTED STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- SELECTED OPIOID ANALGESICS/CIMETIDINE
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/SELECTED MODERATE CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/BARBITURATES; PHENOBARBITAL; PRIMIDONE
- OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)/BENZODIAZEPINES
- OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)/SLEEP DRUGS; TRANQUILIZERS
- OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)/MUSCLE RELAXANTS
- SLT OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)/ANTIPSYCHOTICS;PHENOTHIAZINE
- OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)/SELECTED STIMULANTS
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
- FENTANYL/SELECT SEROTONERGIC AGENTS
- OPIOIDS (IR & ER)/GABAPENTINOIDS
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Abstral Tablet, Sublingual?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.