Who should not take Bayer PM Oral?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- overactive thyroid gland
- increased pressure in the eye
- closed angle glaucoma
- high blood pressure
- stenosing peptic ulcer
- blockage of the urinary bladder
- enlarged prostate
- an inability to completely empty the bladder
- chronic idiopathic constipation
- systemic mastocytosis
- low vitamin K levels
- a type of joint disorder due to excess uric acid in the blood called gout
- a decrease in the blood clotting protein prothrombin
- blood clotting disorder - von Willebrand's disease
- decreased blood platelets
- alcohol use disorder
- Reye's syndrome
- thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, a type of blood disorder
- nasal polyp
- stomach or intestinal ulcer
- liver problems
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- decreased kidney function
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- anemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
- overdose of the drug aspirin
- aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased Bayer PM Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.