Who should not take BRILINTA?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- operation on the spine
- atrioventricular block, a type of slow heart rhythm disorder
- bleeding within the skull
- liver problems
- recent operation
- sleep apnea
- procedure to place indwelling epidural catheter
- neuraxial anesthesia, local anesthesia injected in the epidural space or subarachnoid space
- deep peripheral nerve block
- deep plexus block
- Child-Pugh class B liver impairment
- Child-Pugh class C liver impairment
- cerebral amyloid angiopathy
- history of bleeding within the skull
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Brilinta?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.