Does QSYMIA Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECT INDIRECT-ACTING SYMPATHOMIMETICS/TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS
- SELECTED ANTICONVULSANTS; BARBITURATES/CONTRACEPTIVES
- TOPIRAMATE/CARBONIC ANHYDRASE INHIBITORS
- MIXED;INDIRECT SYMPATHOMIMETICS/SELECTED MAOIS
- SELECTED ANTICONVULSANTS/ULIPRISTAL
- CARBONIC ANHYDRASE INHIBITORS/ZONISAMIDE
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- DOPAMINE TRANSPORTER BINDERS/IOFLUPANE I 123
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/SELECTED INHALATION ANESTHETIC AGENTS
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (INDIRECT ACTING)/GUANETHIDINE
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/ERGOT ALKALOIDS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- AMPHETAMINES; PHENTERMINE/SSRIS; SNRIS
- MODERATE AND WEAK CYP3A4 INDUCERS/UBROGEPANT
- SODIUM CHANNEL BLOCKER; POTASSIUM CHANNEL BLOCKER/LACOSAMIDE
- CARBONIC ANHYDRASE INHIBITORS/METFORMIN
- SELECTED MODERATE-WEAK CYP3A4 INDUCERS/EXEMESTANE
- TOPIRAMATE/VALPROIC ACID DERIVATIVES
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Qsymia?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.