What Conditions does ELIQUIS Treat?
- deep vein thrombosis prevention in knee replacement
- deep vein thrombosis prevention in hip surgery
- a clot in the lung
- treatment to prevent blood clots in chronic atrial fibrillation
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- blood clots with heparin-induced low platelet levels in the blood
- prevention of venous thromboembolism recurrence
- thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Eliquis?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.