What Conditions does Thalidomide Capsule Treat?
- multiple myeloma
- acute leprosy reaction with formation of nodules
- treatment to prevent recurrence of erythema nodosum leprosum skin lesions
- graft versus host disease
- disease that causes disc-shaped patches on upper body
- summertime itchy skin rash
- subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- swollen itching skin lesions and erosion of skin
- treatment to prevent recurrent aphthous stomatitis
- repeatedly occurring small ulcers of the mouth
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.