Does BENZODOX 30 Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ORAL TETRACYCLINES/STRONTIUM RANELATE
- TETRACYCLINES/SELECTED RETINOIDS (SYSTEMIC)
- ANTIMICROBIALS/LIVE TYPHOID VACCINE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- TETRACYCLINES/DIVALENT & TRIVALENT CATIONS
- MISC ANTIBIOTICS/NEUROMUSCULAR BLOCKING AGENTS
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/PORFIMER
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/AMINOLEVULINIC ACID
- SELECTED ANTIBIOTICS/CHOLERA VACCINE LIVE
- TETRACYCLINES/TOPICAL TRETINOIN
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using BenoxylDoxy 30?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.