What Conditions does KEYTRUDA Treat?
- metastatic malignant melanoma
- PD-L1 positive non-small cell lung cancer
- squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
- a type of cancer of the lymph nodes called Hodgkin's lymphoma
- cancer or malignancy
- nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer
- cancer of the urinary tract lining
- microsatellite instability-high solid cancer
- microsatellite instability-high colorectal cancer
- PD-L1 positive adenocarcinoma of stomach
- PD-L1 positive adenocarcinoma of gastroesophageal junction
- carcinoma cancer of the cervix
- primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma
- PD-L1 positive cervical cancer
- squamous cell lung cancer
- liver cell carcinoma
- a type of skin cancer called Merkel cell carcinoma
- added therapy to improve treatment of melanoma
- renal cell carcinoma
- PD-L1 expressing triple-negative breast cancer
- PD-L1 positive squamous cell carcinoma of the esophagus
- cancer in the lining of the uterus
- non-muscle invasive bladder cancer with carcinoma in situ
- solid malignant tumor with high mutation burden
- cancer of the squamous cells in the skin
- cancer of the esophagus
- HER-2 positive gastric adenocarcinoma
- early-stage triple-negative breast cancer
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using pembrolizumab intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.