What Conditions does Opdivo Vial Treat?
- metastatic malignant melanoma
- non-small cell lung cancer
- renal cell carcinoma
- a type of cancer of the lymph nodes called Hodgkin's lymphoma
- squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
- cancer of the urinary tract lining
- cancer or malignancy
- microsatellite instability-high colorectal cancer
- liver cell carcinoma
- added therapy to improve treatment of melanoma
- malignant pleural mesothelioma
- PD-L1 positive, EGFR-negative, ALK-negative metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
- EGFR negative, ALK negative, non-small cell lung cancer
- squamous cell carcinoma of esophagus
- stomach cancer
- cancer of the esophagus
- malignant neoplasm of gastroesophageal junction
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Opdivo Vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.